When it comes to my health, I take as many precautions as I can and do right in whatever way I can. I eat healthy food, I make sure to stay active, but sometimes there are little things I like to try to maintain good health, and after a month of drinking apple cider vinegar and honey each morning, I can report that it’s totally worth it.
Together, apple cider vinegar and honey are a powerful health booster. According to some, it can be used to relieve joint pain, inflammation, and chronic sore throat, but those aren’t things that I can attest to personally. What I can say is that there are numerous benefits that I experienced from drinking honey and apple cider vinegar first thing every morning.
- My intense heart burn was seriously relieved.
- My frequent stomach ailments, constipation, and diarrhea were relived.
- I lost weight.
- I had more energy through the day.
- I no longer had bad breath in the morning (kind of an unexpected result)
If you’d like to try what I did out for yourself, here’s how I did it.
- First thing upon waking in the morning, mix one cup of hot water, a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar (or a tablespoon if you can handle the flavor) and one teaspoon of raw organic unfiltered honey.
- Mix well and allow to steep.
- After a few minutes, drink. Don’t slam it. Sip it like you would a tea.
- After drinking, drink 24 ounces of water slowly over the course of a half hour.
- After you’ve drank the water, have breakfast and carry on like normal.