We all experience aches and pains from time to time, like after an injury or a hard workout. But what do you do when you start feeling pain? Do you reach for the painkillers? Next time you're feeling achey, try this nearly magical pain relief tea. It's easy to make and has no negative side effects.
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2 Teaspoons of black tea
- 2 glasses of water
- 2 teaspoons of ground cadamom
- 2 teaspoons of turmeric powder
- 1/2 thumb-sized piece of ginger
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Mixed the powdered ingredients together
- Add to water and bring to a boil
- Boil for 10 minutes
- Add the black tea and boil for 2 more minutes
- Strain the mixture and add almond milk to the tea
- Sweeten with honey
Drink throughout the day. Make it as often as you want. Enjoy!
Follow Simple Organic Life and get the stories you care about most.