Bloating isn’t often associated with body fat, but often is a result of water weight being trapped in our bodies. Water weight is a natural defense mechanism against dehydrated. This water gets stored in your abdomen, your legs, and elsewhere on your body. When you’re properly hydrated, this water is not stored like that. This is the right way to flush that excess water out.
You will need:
- 2 liters of water
- 1 organic cucumber
- 1 organic lemon
- 1 tablespoon of ginger powder
- 12 mint leaves
- Take a large mason jar and fill with the two liters of water.
- Wash the lemon and chop it into thin slices and add to the water.
- Peel and chop the cucumber and add to the water.
- Last, add the ginger and mint leaves. Be sure to pinch the mint leaves to let their enzymes out.
- Mix well and allow to sit overnight in your refrigerator.
Each morning when you wake, drink a tall glass. Continue to slowly drink throughout the day. You’ll want to consume all 2 liters every day for four days. This mix sheds the bloat fast and will have you losing inches off your waistline.