10 Signs That Deadly Mold In Your Home Is Making You Sick

Sign up to receive the best of Simple Organic Life

If you are suspicious that there may be mold in your house or that you may contain the likeness of a mold illness, then this article is just for you. This article can help you determine the deciding factors on whether or not these symptoms of a mold illness are critical enough to think of dire changes to your living situation.

Mold can be extremely invasive and really hard to dispose of. The aftermath that follows having mold can be dire to ones health and well being. Some of the symptoms of mold illnesses you can see here are:

  • Static “shocks”
  • Increased urination
  • Excessive thirst
  • Night sweats or other problems with temperature regulation
  • Weight gain despite sufficient effort (weight loss resistance)
  • Metallic taste
  • Abdominal pain, nausea, diarrhea, appetite changes
  • Persistent nerve pain
  • Vertigo
  • Tremors

These are all very valid reasons that you may be experiencing a mold illness. If you have managed to obtain or show all if not some of these symptoms, I would recommend seeing a doctor as well as replacing whatever part of the house that is contaminated with mold. As for any another alternatives you may want to seek a new area in which to locate yourself.

Mold has been shown to have even more symptoms than the ones listed previously, however, this does not mean we cannot take necessary steps in making sure that mold does not entirely invade our lives. Unfortunately with mold the solutions are usually going to cost a pretty penny to help dispose of.

Show Comments ()
Join the

Follow Simple Organic Life and get the stories you care about most.

Sponsored by Revcontent
Get Simple Organic Life Newsletter